An interactive quiz which test your understanding of all the Number – Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division objectives in the Year 6 curriculum.
Alternatively, you can use the Interactive Maths Quiz which includes objectives from all strands of the Year 6 curriculum.
This quiz tests the following objectives:
- use common factors to simplify fractions; use common multiples to express fractions in the same denomination
- compare and order fractions, including fractions >1
- add and subtract fractions with different denominators and mixed numbers, using the concept of equivalent fractions
- multiply simple pairs of proper fractions, writing the answer in its simplest form [for example, × = ]
- divide proper fractions by whole numbers [for example, ÷ 2 = ]
- associate a fraction with division and calculate decimal fraction equivalents [for example, 0.375] for a simple fraction [for example, ]
- identify the value of each digit in numbers given to 3 decimal places and multiply and divide numbers by 10, 100 and 1,000 giving answers up to 3 decimal places
- multiply one-digit numbers with up to 2 decimal places by whole numbers
- use written division methods in cases where the answer has up to 2 decimal places
- solve problems which require answers to be rounded to specified degrees of accuracy
- recall and use equivalences between simple fractions, decimals and percentages, including in different contexts