An interactive quiz which test your understanding of all the Number and Place Value objectives in the Year 4 curriculum. Choose one objective or multiple objectives. You can save, or print, your test results as a pdf at the end of the quiz. Ideal for formative or summative assessment.
Alternatively, you can use the Interactive Maths Quiz which includes objectives from all strands of the Year 4 curriculum.
This quiz tests the following objectives:
- count in multiples of 6, 7, 9, 25 and 1,000
- find 1,000 more or less than a given number
- count backwards through 0 to include negative numbers
- recognise the place value of each digit in a four-digit number (1,000s, 100s, 10s, and 1s)
- order and compare numbers beyond 1,000
- identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations
- round any number to the nearest 10, 100 or 1,000
- solve number and practical problems that involve all of the above and with increasingly large positive numbers
- read Roman numerals to 100 (I to C) and know that over time, the numeral system changed to include the concept of 0 and place value