An interactive quiz which test your understanding of all the Fractions objectives in the Year 3 curriculum. Choose one objective or multiple objectives. You can save, or print, your test results as a pdf at the end of the quiz. Ideal for formative or summative assessment.
Alternatively, you can use the Interactive Maths Quiz which includes objectives from all strands of the Year 3 curriculum.
This quiz tests the following objectives:
- count up and down in tenths; recognise that tenths arise from dividing an object into 10 equal parts and in dividing one-digit numbers or quantities by 10
- recognise, find and write fractions of a discrete set of objects: unit fractions and non-unit fractions with small denominators
- recognise and use fractions as numbers: unit fractions and non-unit fractions with small denominators
- recognise and show, using diagrams, equivalent fractions with small denominators
- add and subtract fractions with the same denominator within one whole [for example, + = ]
- compare and order unit fractions, and fractions with the same denominators
- solve problems that involve all of the above